Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Half Way

I cannot believe our week is over half over! My brain is overwhelmed with everything I've seen, heard and learned. Like Donna said to me earlier on our break, it's easy to stay focused on these things while we're away and engrossed in this course; however, it is my goal - which I want everyone to help me stay on task and succeed with - to return home (to school) and be faithful to implement, at least, SOME of these great ideas. I KNOW they will make my courses more interesting and interactive to my students, and although initially more work for me, they also should be more fun for me to teach, facilitate, grade, etc. I need an accountability partener to ensure that I continue to stay eccited and committed to this endeavor - any takers??

I appreciate ALL of the examples shared by my highly technically skilled classmates and will certainly be able to utilize the suggestions of YouTube, dmoz, bubbl.us, etc. Thanks a BUNCH!!

1 comment:

Richard Parent said...

Good luck! And don't forget the work we're doing for our final projects -- plug that work into your syllabus and you're on your way.

Also, don't be afraid to incorporate these ideas a little bit at a time. You have to become comfortable with it, and sometimes that takes time.

You can do it!