Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Back Home & Back "to the grind"

Well, the weather here in Alabama IS indeed much warmer, mid 90s yesterday, but we FINALLY got some MUCH needed rain - still not enough! I have to admit, though that with the temperature at which they keep this building, I'm not a lot more comfortable than I was when I was freezing to death in NYC!

I have been quite busy since returning to work Monday, so my course I was working on has not taken on any different shape, but I definitely have been "talking up" a lot of the things we learned! I showed our department head and some of her summer research course students how they could use bubbl.us to create orgnaizational charts; I've continued to search "youtube" for useful videos for my clinical conditions course, and of course, talked endlessly about my visit to the "BODIES" exhibit. My husband thinks I'm SICK!!! :)

Hope all of my FRN classmates remain enthusiastic about expanding their teaching repetoire to utilize all of our great info we gained!

No comments: